Journey without an end.

VH-KDK

Flying the Intra Viscount from Sumburgh to Belfast Aldergrove.

1.laI2v.jpg

2.tCLkq.jpg

3.Sny2e.jpg

4.GNU9m.jpg

5.syl.jpg

6.i2Jd.jpg

7.f3IcG.jpg

8.rxDAv.jpg

9.Tc6yZ.jpg

10.n2DO.jpg

11.0a2Gh.jpg

All going well until approaching Belfast when an elevation problem was noticed. Saved the flight and fixed the problem and returned to land.

Ah, buggar. I always replay the last phase of the flight and take my screenies then so not to interrupt landing. I had forgotten to do this which is why the flight appears to end over Glasgow. Lucky as the landing was a shocker.

[...] All going well until approaching Belfast when an elevation problem was noticed. Saved the flight and fixed the problem and returned to land [...]

Pragmatically speaking: That's the way to go! Having a problem in FSX - go ahead and get it fixed! ;)

Okay:

This particular flight had to end elsewhere than originally intended, but on the other hand there now is is a great title available for a great set of shots!

Like it all very much Martyn!

The Viscount entered into an inter-temporal zone: stopped in the air, in the time - the pilot (the simmer) thinks he managed to land, but he shifted in the time to the future - never landing. That is why "Journey without end"!

Just kidding, do not get me wrong!😊

Great shots, mate!

Cheers,

[...] All going well until approaching Belfast when an elevation problem was noticed. Saved the flight and fixed the problem and returned to land [...]

Pragmatically speaking: That's the way to go! Having a problem in FSX - go ahead and get it fixed! ;)

Okay:

This particular flight had to end elsewhere than originally intended, but on the other hand there now is is a great title available for a great set of shots!

Like it all very much Martyn!

Didn't you say to the passengers that it would be a flight that they would remember?! Great set!

Delays, delays! Passengers get annoyed when the pilot says he has to adjust elevation problems!

Great shots! :)

Fine shots Martyn , while they lasted . ???8)

Cheers

Brad

Great flight and shots Martyn!!!!!!!

Fixing the problem on the fly is the way to go Martyn, fantastic shots!!

Adam

The Viscount entered into an inter-temporal zone: stopped in the air, in the time - the pilot (the simmer) thinks he managed to land, but he shifted in the time to the future - never landing. That is why "Journey without end"!

Just kidding, do not get me wrong!

Great shots, mate!

Cheers,

Nice shots!

Well done on the fix on the go too!

Great shots even without the end of the flight!

grand set of shots

Many thanks for your interesting and amusing comments. Always great to come home after a hard days work to read your messages.

Archived