ENNK Narvik - Development shots: RWY 01 details

Great detail but can you tell me something with my untrained eye.  Are you using some unleashed tools that P3Dv2 offers to create this scenery or is this the same high level of detail we are starting to see in FSX just presented in P3D with its better lighting/shadows? 

Thanks for your comments :) I can not say anything about release, but I'm trying to finish a beta as soon as possible. It remains to finish all airport buildings (with photorealistic textures based on photos I've taken inside the airport). In this project I also do Norwegian adaptation of static aircrafts, vehicles, clutter, houses, vegetation and other objects. This is something that takes extra time, but it must be done, and the good thing is that it will reduce development time for other Norwegian projects!

Thanks for your comments :) I can not say anything about release, but I'm trying to finish a beta as soon as possible. It remains to finish all airport buildings (with photorealistic textures based on photos I've taken inside the airport). In this project I also do Norwegian adaptation of static aircrafts, vehicles, clutter, houses, vegetation and other objects. This is something that takes extra time, but it must be done, and the good thing is that it will reduce development time for other Norwegian projects!

Do the "other Norwegian projects" include your Bodø?

Really beautiful Tore! Really looking forward to wheels down in such an atmospheric location...and any other such captivating Norwegian destinations ! :D

Archived