Coming Soon at Return to Misty Moorings

ba43

Kloo Lake is located just northwest of Haines Junction in the Southern Alaska region from ORBX. I've made this scenery with the help of Steve Weinkamer and hope to have it available at Return to Misty Moorings very soon. It makes use of our seasonal switcher utility by Rod Jackson and can display different vegetation and objects for each season. Here are some seasonal comparision shots around the scenery.

Thanks for looking,

Brad Allen

The Dogs of Winter

kloowinterdogs.jpg

Winter at the homestead.

kloocabinwinter.jpg

Spring/Summer

kloocabinspring.jpg

Fall

kloocabinfall.jpg

Airstrip Summer

klooairstripsummer.jpg

Fall

klooairstripfall.jpg

Lake Approach Fall

kloolakeapproachairstripfall.jpg

Just an FYI,

The winter cabin image was taken before I completed the seasonal trees so you may notice the missing large tree behind the aircraft hangar. It's there in the shot of the dogs taken after the seasonal trees were completed. Sorry about that ommission.

Brad

Howard,

So far, for the majority of information I'm getting, all of our stuff is working. Some objects have issues and those are from some of the older libraries. I've personally not taken the plunge to P3D v2 yet, but I'm saving my pennies so I can upgrade my hardware and then make the switch.

I'd be welcome to any feedback from anybody who has P3D v2 and can try out some of our scenery and report back on our forums or to me personally.

Thanks for the comments on Kloo Lake and RTMM.

Brad

Archived