Fuji San in summer and winter

Great pictures Wolter.

I found the secret side :ph34r:,  but it is in Japaneesey, so the install will also be a secret for me, i guess : .(The Readme file is in Japanainteasy kind of) :wacko:

Also found http://www.simforums.com/forums/japan-freeware-landclass-gex-asa-users_topic44729.html, but its only for GEX install afaik, and i wont buy GEX because

i already have FTXG..so..if anybody know how to install in FTXG i would be much pleased and happy.

Its actually only the to Windows-batchfils and the DSS-fil i cant cope with.

Best regards

Henrik

Great shots Wolter!

Like them both very much!

Great pictures Wolter.

I found the secret side :ph34r:,  but it is in Japaneesey, so the install will also be a secret for me, i guess : .(The Readme file is in Japanainteasy kind of) :wacko:

Also found http://www.simforums.com/forums/japan-freeware-landclass-gex-asa-users_topic44729.html, but its only for GEX install afaik, and i wont buy GEX because

i already have FTXG..so..if anybody know how to install in FTXG i would be much pleased and happy.

Its actually only the to Windows-batchfils and the DSS-fil i cant cope with.

Best regards

Henrik

Hi Henrik!

No need to worry: Just download the zip file jpx_beta070 or whatever its exact name is - and install the files as instructed in the simforums-link You have posted - just leave the part regarding GEX texture akone alone and that's it.

Works perfect with FTXGlobal too!

Cheers, Christoph

Thanks Christoph, my English isent much better than my "Japan aint easy" thing.

Basically i just put the hole "jpx_beta070" folder  containing  jpx:_object/extend/base + the BLDV3.dds in the "addon scenery folder FSX" & activate...OK??? ::)

Thanks

Henrik

Thank you for all the friendly comments :)

Basically i just put the hole "jpx_beta070" folder  containing  jpx:_object/extend/base + the BLDV3.dds in the "addon scenery folder FSX" & activate...OK??? ::)

Thanks

Henrik

rgr Henrik that's it, no more no less :D

Thanks

Henrik

Tanks Wolter, i will do so (coult resist just to add "the scenry folders", but ok i will also insert the tre other files (BLBV3.dda/jpx_city/jpx_utlccust).

But it looks nice too.. 8)

Henrik

Great to read it works Henrik!

Nihon e youkoso! ... which, if i recall correctly, is something like: Welcome to Japan!

... but it's been some time now since last my basic studies in japanese actually!

So let's indeed better stay with english! :lol:

Enjoy Your flights across and above Japan!

Cheers, Christoph

Thanks again Christoph and Wolter.

I have also downloaded Taiwan, HongKong, Korea, Far Estan Russia and Kina(China),

and there is also a lot of FengShui and Qi going on there too.(and a bit Yin Yang, of cause) ???

Cant wait for the FS Global Ult.Mesh to arrive but worth waiting for i guess. ::)

Kind regards

Henrik

I was a bit too quick and optimistic regarding the other downloads (Taiwan, HongKong, Korea, Far Estan Russia and Kina),

Only yang i guess.

But hey, you lose some and win some 8)

Archived