25 % Discount at Aerosoft for Orbx products until 17.06.13

Stillwater

Going to the English version of the site , they do not come up ? . 

Brad

I may have it wrong, if so I apologize.

The Aerosoft site is a little weird.  If you click on one of the language banners, it takes you to the download store.  The link in the OP is for the boxed store.  They are the same company but two different sites with two different accounts and log ins.  Not sure why they did it that way but to the best of my knowledge that is the way it is.

The link in the OP looks to be a discount for the boxed versions.  

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=home&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_language=english

That site is their English boxed site and has the Orbx discount.  I hope this helps.  You have to pay in Euros though so it may or may not be a better deal if your an American customer.  You don't have to pay VAT but you have to suffer the exchange rate.

I wish they would unify their boxed shop and download site.  It is confusing.  But I am sure they have a reason for maintaining two separate sites.  

I may have it wrong, if so I apologize.

The Aerosoft site is a little weird.  If you click on one of the language banners, it takes you to the download store.  The link in the OP is for the boxed store.  They are the same company but two different sites with two different accounts and log ins.  Not sure why they did it that way but to the best of my knowledge that is the way it is.

The link in the OP looks to be a discount for the boxed versions.  

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=home&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_language=english

That site is their English boxed site and has the Orbx discount.  I hope this helps.  You have to pay in Euros though so it may or may not be a better deal if your an American customer.  You don't have to pay VAT but you have to suffer the exchange rate.

I wish they would unify their boxed shop and download site.  It is confusing.  But I am sure they have a reason for maintaining two separate sites.  

... and maybe you have to pay tarrifs or taxes on your purchase if the DVDs are imported into your Country (if outside the EU)! Find out if there are any tarrifs in your Country before you have a bad surprise! Some countries may impose import tarrifs.

... and maybe you have to pay tarrifs or taxes on your purchase if the DVDs are imported into your Country (if outside the EU)! Find out if there are any tarrifs in your Country before you have a bad surprise! Some countries may impose import tarrifs.

The USA has pretty generous importation laws it seems.  I lived in the US for 10 years and my mother still lives in Washington DC.  I use her address and I still have an American bank account and credit card and I order certain products and have them shipped to her and then she ships them to me.

Even paying twice for international shipping is often times cheaper than paying VAT.

I buy a good portion of my flight sim products on the American FS Pilot Shop and avoid any kind of sales tax.  

If the exchange rate was more favorable like it was several years ago I would come out even better.  Hopefully the dollar vs the Euro will improve in the future.  

But I still save a decent % even when the exchange rate and shipping is factored in.  

Haven't had that expirience with the Aerosoft store, I get to choose wether to buy boxed versions or download version from the same account even on the same product page...

Haven't had that expirience with the Aerosoft store, I get to choose wether to buy boxed versions or download version from the same account even on the same product page...

Product pages are the same, no matter whether you buy boxed or download.

But (at least) German customers have two different shop accounts: a box account and a separate download account.

May be different for other languages/countries, though ...

Product pages are the same, no matter whether you buy boxed or download.

But (at least) German customers have two different shop accounts: a box account and a separate download account.

May be different for other languages/countries, though ...

Ah ok, I never buy boxed versions so the the same maybe be for me too, sorry my bad

Archived