Hunting firestarters

JanTenner

After seeing moonman's VFR-shots from Yellowstone i decided to make a tour there aswell. I took Aerosofts Bronco mainly because of the good view it is providing. While flight I noticed the second advantage of this bird. it is very fps-friendly. So I got rock-stable 30 fps in my highest settings :)

Here are some shots from this flight. I was quite happy about the great weather conditions.

Leaving Jackson

yellow1d.jpgyellow2v.jpgyellow3g.jpgyellow4.jpgWell, no smoke, just hot water

yellow5o.jpgTouch down at KWYS

yellow6jge.jpgLeisure time

yellow7h.jpg

Some wicked shots and a great idea for an addon actually.

I'm quite surprised a developer has yet to create a firefighting/water-bomber FSX package where you climb your way up the ranks from simple fire equipment cargo pilot, to forest fire spotter and finally to water bomber pilot. I'm fairly certain the FSX engine would allow such an implementation... I guess for now we can only 'simulate it' in our minds. :(

Great shots Jan!

The Bronco and its unique shape look fantastic here at this outstanding sceneries!

... and the "Touch Down Shot" is a class of its own - a real great perspective there!

Super!

Thanks for the comments, guys :)

I aswell got this aircraft and flew a few times but not that often. But everytime I use it I dont know why I am flying it that seldomly. It is fantastic for sightseeing due to its large windows, it has a great range of operating speeds, performs good and looks very good aswell.

Archived