Canadian Thunder

SAM Hunter

Using the theme of your background music - Ausgezeichnet!!  Love how you put "heavy metal" with "heavy metal" :D  Well Done!

Looking at your other post with Fabio's vid - might want to check out NaturalPoint.com with their TrackClip Pro.

Cheers,

Jerry

Stunning flying with jets. I relly envy how you guys are able to record flying planers in formation. More than once i tried to make movies with FSrecorder, but I was never able to reproduce spinning blades.

Great footage.

Wonderful video. Being retired CF (Army) I am of course envious of all of the RCAF repaints for both the Tigershark and F18. For the latter, which plane is it and where are the repaints available? Thanks again for sharing the video.

Wonderful video. Being retired CF (Army) I am of course envious of all of the RCAF repaints for both the Tigershark and F18. For the latter, which plane is it and where are the repaints available? Thanks again for sharing the video.

Paddler:

Your looking for Ray Gagnon, he did some wonderful repaints and flight configuration work on the default F18 by Microsoft, I’m impressed the aircraft now has a working suspension and handles very realistic. It changed my mind about not using it. And now it is becoming one of my 1st choices in stunt flying. Here is a link to his page at flightsim.com the file you’re looking for is this one (fa18_hani_mod_v3.zip)

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=10939533

The F-20 and Sentinal you can get at Iris Simulations here’s there link

http://www.irissimulations.com.au/hangar/free-flight-simulator-aircraft

Archived