- 14 shots - random - PNW and England

Dave, .......................................

Once I pick my jaw off the floor, these are absolutly Beautiful shots man. I love the early mornings and dusk time, there is just something that truely puts you at peace.

Your skies and atmopsheres are always amazing Dave!

Now i have to ask though:

Do You use customised textures or any specific ENB-mod or so to get such realistic looks.

Just trying to imagine now how fantastic things like that may look like once we have a new sim-engine which may also support dynamic shadowing and lighting properly ...

But even by now all this is just looking most fantastic Dave!

GREAT!

hey guys. Thanks for the comments.  i appreciate it.

moonman - thanks for saying their realistic.  i work hard at that.  These are my own textures but really I just dont show pics of the bad stuff...the transitions...the weird clouds that occur...odd coloration mismatches when looking in certain directions.  P3D/FSX are hard to work with...at least for me.  I have a few good looks though.  wait till you see my entry for the screenshot competition.  I think its great.  I hope others do as well ;)

P.S.: it looks like P3D 2 may be closer than we think. or at least thats the impression I got from a recent comment quoted from LM in the P3D forum.

hey guys. Thanks for the comments.  i appreciate it.

moonman - thanks for saying their realistic.  i work hard at that.  These are my own textures but really I just dont show pics of the bad stuff...the transitions...the weird clouds that occur...odd coloration mismatches when looking in certain directions.  P3D/FSX are hard to work with...at least for me.  I have a few good looks though.  wait till you see my entry for the screenshot competition.  I think its great.  I hope others do as well ;)

P.S.: it looks like P3D 2 may be closer than we think. or at least thats the impression I got from a recent comment quoted from LM in the P3D forum.

Hello Dave!

I am very sorry for my late reply here, but time is a bit limited for me at the moment!

The more i appreciate Your comment here though!

I/We may not see "the bad stuff" You have mentioned, but what can be seen in Your fantastic shots right above here is simply breathtakingly beautiful!

Keep up this great work and thank You very much again for sharing!

Cheers, Christoph

P.S.: Going to head to the P3D forums as soon as possible now! ;)

Hey Christoph.  I have tried to send you a PM but I keep getting server errors.  Thanks for the videos.

Hello Dave!

I am very sorry for my late reply here, but time is a bit limited for me at the moment!

The more i appreciate Your comment here though!

I/We may not see "the bad stuff" You have mentioned, but what can be seen in Your fantastic shots right above here is simply breathtakingly beautiful!

Keep up this great work and thank You very much again for sharing!

Cheers, Christoph

P.S.: Going to head to the P3D forums as soon as possible now! ;)

Archived