RTMM has released Taku Glacier Lodge

Hello,

Return to Misty Moorings is pleased to announce the release of our first SAK location:

Taku Glacier Lodge

Posted Image

Jacques Alluchon : Custom objects and buildings creation, placement.

Xavier Carré : photoreal/handcrafted ground polys, terrain modelling, effects, objects placement

A very warmful thank to Holger Sandmann, OrbX SAK lead developer, who has suggested me this beautiful location, a few months ago.

Download page: http://return.mistymoorings.com/scenery/#t

RTMM Release thread: http://forum.mistymoorings.com/index.php?topic=1597.0

Cheers,

Xavier Carré - Return to Misty Moorings

I've been to the real Taku Lodge. Wonderful place to have a fantastic meal of fresh salmon etc. Scenery was beautiful and we saw the "pet" bear which came along after lunch was cooked to enjoy what it could find at the grill. The bear wasn't a pet in the real sense but it was used to coming by and getting scraps from the grill. Loads of folks went out and took pictures of it wandering fairly close by. " Wonderful day made even better by the flight out in a float beaver. Thanks to all involved for letting me enjoy those memories via FTX SAK.

Long live Orbx and RTMM..... Howard

Thanks but I don't take any credit for Taku. That was all Xavier and Jacques. I will have some work to do at Halibut Cove though. Look for Xavier and Jacques to get back into the lodge building game again with Ultima Thule Lodge next. And we'll also be teaming up with them on Halibut Cove.

Right now, I am taking an extended amount of time to just fly around SAK and I'm really enjoying it. Rod is making the final adjustments to the install

Process for the SAK AI Shipping project and once he gets that done, we'll release that.

Brad

Archived