Out of Milford Sound Test shots

84corvette

Evening, Morning ladies and gentlemen,

After seeing some excellent shots of NZ, I had to get the scenery at the very least the South Island and Milford Sound. Many years ago, as a young man and when I was fit and ... oh wait, I digress ... now where was I? ...and Milford Sound... okay so I did, get the Sth Isle and Milford Sound that is, so here are three shots taken from my test flight to make sure it all installed and worked as it should:

Just after take off:

Posted Image

A little further past just after take off:

Posted Image

You got it - just a little bit ... well you get the idea:

Posted Image

The last shot was at 2500', or so my altimeter said. Personally, it felt a whole lot closer to the wet stuff than that.

Wise purchase Tony , NZSI and M.S. is some of the best Orbx has done in my opinion . Thanks for these quality shots .

Brad

Good set of test's there, I am tempted to get Milford Sound.. :)

Great purchase Tony, you will have many happy hours exploring NZSI. Nice screenies :)

You can't beat flying around NZSI.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers

Phil F

Thank you every one and I couldn't agree more. The South Island of NZ is breath taking and full of hidden surprises. Of the Orbx sceneries I have thus far, I honestly think this is the best, especially the Milford Sound scenery.

Cheers,

Tony

I must say...the Australia and New Zealand kits are sooooo tempting....they look quite a bit warmer than where I usually go flying.

Quality snaps!

Thanks Stig and it is warm in Oz and NZ, for most of, some of the year. Get them , you wont be disappointed :)

Looking mighty nice from here Tony !!

Adam

Thanks Adam, think I am getting there.

Cheers guys,

Tony

Archived