NZCH to NZAA in the C-27J

sightseer

Today I did a flight from NZCH to NZAA. It started out with 3 mile vis and ended just partly cloudy. a nice

flight at around 20 thousand feet.

Out of NZCH

Posted Image

over Nelson

Posted Image

Wellington up there somewhere

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't remember a river being there

Posted Image

Ardmore is there somewhere

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was just flying. I never really navigate anymore. I missed Wellington and ended up at Plymouth

and then I found myself approaching NZTG. Maybe one of these days Ill actually care about proper

procedures again. but for now I just fly.

Thanks for looking.

Nothing wrong with just pointing the plane down the runway , taking off and flying somewhere you have never been before . I do it all the time and really enjoy it . Thanks for posting these Dave .

John

Excellent shots from the cockpit.

I used to try and fly using the proper procedures then along came ORBX and now i just take off and enjoy the scenery. This is the beauty of our great hobby that its your world and you can do what you like. Its great to escape from the real world for a while.

Thanks for the set Dave and a huge thanks to ORBX for making all this possible.

Excellent shots from the cockpit.

I used to try and fly using the proper procedures then along came ORBX and now i just take off and enjoy the scenery. This is the beauty of our great hobby that its your world and you can do what you like. Its great to escape from the real world for a while.

Thanks for the set Dave and a huge thanks to ORBX for making all this possible.

Thats kinda what happened to me. The ATC wasnt as good in FSX and Orbx made the middle of nowhere look great so I became less interested in following rules.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Archived