Landing at Uluru - AUSP4

BradB

John are they having a party on the rock or something, everyone seem to be headed in that direction, if so what should I bring. :D

Outstanding set my friend, you did good !!

Adam

... i also have been there just recently! :D

... But i think it's the ORBX party going on here...

Because:

Although quite some years old by now, Australia is still a superb and fantastic scenery add-on!

I hope that it will get some new update from time to time and also some face-lifting for its textures - not because what we have by now does not look really amazing, but simply to keep it alive and vivid!

I am also really looking very much forward to and eagerly awaiting the releases for this beautiful country scheduled for release this year.

I know:

Many flightsimmers do not leave their home areas very often, which is fully okay.

For me personally spoken though it's just a simple fact and very exciting that exploring the globe virtually in a plane has never been as fantastic and "realistic" as nowadays and:

It's continuously getting better and better!

And Australia - this is were i come back to the party now ... - is certainly and always worth a visit - ... especially when having winter here in "the real world" :D!

... i also have been there just recently! :D

... But i think it's the ORBX party going on here...

Because:

Although quite some years old by now, Australia is still a superb and fantastic scenery add-on!

I hope that it will get some new update from time to time and also some face-lifting for its textures - not because what we have by now does not look really amazing, but simply to keep it alive and vivid!

I am also really looking very much forward to and eagerly awaiting the releases for this beautiful country scheduled for release this year.

I know:

Many flightsimmers do not leave their home areas very often, which is fully okay.

For me personally spoken though it's just a simple fact and very exciting that exploring the globe virtually in a plane has never been as fantastic and "realistic" as nowadays and:

It's continuously getting better and better!

And Australia - this is were i come back to the party now ... - is certainly and always worth a visit - ... especially when having winter here in "the real world" :D!

For me It is a way to see the world . NZ and AU are on my bucket list to visit in person , but if I don't make it at least I was there via ORBX . Thanks for the kind comments .

John

For me It is a way to see the world . NZ and AU are on my bucket list to visit in person , but if I don't make it at least I was there via ORBX . Thanks for the kind comments .

John

[...] a way to see the world [...]

Exactly John!

And indeed: It all costs money... and spending any money for whatever purpose needs to be considered wisely in advance and in a reasonable way.

But as so far ORBX has always kept what was promised, it can - good luck for all of us here - at least be taken for granted, that by the end of the day any ORBX scenery is a good investment for enhancing the personal flightsimming experience!

Well then, let's move on exploring and seeing the world - and get back to the party...!

:D

I totally agree! Keeping these fantastic sceneries up to date, having some details or flows added, simply: maintaining the actual outstanding ORBX standard also in the "older" sceneries would be fantastic. And if we look at TeeCees discoveries, it really pays for extended flying fun!

Archived