NZNI Skywagon

Adam Banks

Thanks for the kind comments, folks! Though I hate doing any repaints with *stripes* on them, this one was a pleasure to do. Carenado textures aren't too bad to work with (unlike some!).

The aircraft is owned by an ex-AIRNZ pilot and I suspect that may have affected his choice of colours. I've always loved the blue/green (TEAL) colours that AIRNZ have used in the past and think their liveries were timeless and stylish.

Sadly, they've joined the cafe-latte middle management plonker brigade and started re-colouring their aircraft in black and white - purely because of a rugby team. NZ is about open skies and lush green landscapes - not a rugby team that just so happens to have black as its strip. But I digress :lol:

... and great to see Opus still working for you!

It's become one of those FSX add-ons that I can't imagine being without - along with REX, NZSI and NZNI. OPUS just sits there, doing its stuff. Oh, and I have to add Ultimate Traffic2 to that list - I can't imagine all those NZ airports without all those wonderful local aircraft - not to mention a load of local traffic that I managed to program in myself.

Archived