G'day Guys,

I know many of you are waiting patiently for us to be finished with Jackson Hole - suffice to say there is plenty going on behind the curtain to ready it for release. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful feedback so far, I hope you all enjoy the package once it is released. Talking of which, these will be the last shots from me; KJAC has turned from base onto finals.

A smattering of shots from many different corners of the scenery, enjoy!

Jarrad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Much anticipated Jarrad, this one I'm sure will become home base to a lot of simmers out there, looks fantastic and what a beautiful field sitting at the base of the Grand Tetons....

Cheers

Martin

The Airport looks amazing, but I'm not even buying this package for the airport, the Tetons look incredible. If you guys could manage to do a package that does for Glacier NP/Waterton Lakes NP in NRM what this does for the Tetons, I'll buy it in a heartbeat, Airport or no Airport. (Banff and Jasper would be worth a look as well)

Jarred

I do have to say this for me is the greatest gift that orbx has every done. You did the most stunning job with this area and only living two hours away from it as a kid the detail is breath taking. Someone jump on this and get a promo video made fast.

This one is going into the shopping cart as soon as I am finished here. I hope Orbx developers pick more airports like this that us tubliners can enjoy as well. This airport will be one of your top sellers for sure. bring on the larger regional airports.

William Coade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived