BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE FSFILES.ORG

Jay Kae

Yes ,We have become addicted to this service Jay, there are thousands going through withdrawals as I type this, me included, no pressure,anytime in the next half hour :blink: will do.

Hope you get to the gremlin soon mate good luck with it and just kidding about the half hour, why, you'd have to be Superman to do that and we know Batman as good as he is might take a bit longer :ph34r:

I have determined the problem it will just take me a while to move all the data over to one of my dedicated servers and move it away from the VPS container it is running on at the moment, which I found this morning to have a limitation I was not aware of.

Just to update you all, the storage transfer is 50% completed when it gets to the other side though I need to rewrite and redo a lot of scripts and mods for it to work as it was before so please... be patient, I will get it back up and running as fast as I can

just want to ask a question about the fs file screen shot hosting site,is it back to normal (up and running)?,still having issues with posting screen shots,thanks for any replies :)

Thanks Jay for all of your help.

Without you, we wouldn't have the FTX, OZX and REX forums, it would of been attacked by scams and that.

It really is appreciated. ;)

AJC

Thanks matey still working on the script and rewrites:( so sorry guys

Sh.t mate don't be sorry - we are forever in your debt, I don't mean to give you a big head but you do make this one of -sorry,,,, - the best, forums out there! We'll be alright

PS there are a few images missing but I am working on getting them back too :)

It had to do with the DNS propogation, people uploading to the old server and the tar of the site not picking up on those ;)

Archived