Fall city... I'm falling !

amentiba

A fantastic set of screenshots here Amentiba - All realy great! Most wonderfully done again!

... had to smile a little bit though when keeping in mind what a great improvement for some fine flightsimming experience within FSX ORBX has released already and so far ...

- but now with this great Fall City - scenery we are really heading towards the next level of realsim - a level that is almost real!

:)

Real... Unreal... Magical... If i do not forget it is simulation and that what i'm flying over is just some pixels mixed between algorythms and textures, i can't have a doubt about the real time it has taken to create it. Many thanks to Russ and all ORBX team for this Masterpiece !

And many thanks to you all for watching and comments ;)

Real... Unreal... Magical... If i do not forget it is simulation and that what i'm flying over is just some pixels mixed between algorythms and textures, i can't have a doubt about the real time it has taken to create it. Many thanks to Russ and all ORBX team for this Masterpiece !

And many thanks to you all for watching and comments ;)

Hey Amentiba!

Had to laugh out a little bit now :) as i tried to find the adequate words when i wrote my first reply here at Your great pictures ... and somehow just could not find them - but now it´s here:

Magical - that´s the word to describe it all indeed!

But again: Your pictures show it all wonderful anyways! - All great captures here!

Cheers, Christoph

Archived