Emmsie's sad news.

Iain Emms

Some very very sad news for Emmsie this morning, I thought i would write a post to tell my extended Orbx family about my sister Susan who sadly passed away earlier this morning she had not been well for a long time but boy what a shock to the system this is for me and Ayiesha i can tell you. Im sorry to post this but as we are all one big family here i thought i would let you know about this sad time in Emmsies life at the moment, Thank you all my friends.

Take care

Emmsie.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iain-

Im so sorry to hear about your sister, it was almost two months ago I lost my dad, he was only 56 years old. If you need anything at all, I am and many of us are here for you. As Aussieman said, she is in a better place now, and she will always be with you in your heart.

My condolences to you and your entire family.

Thank you all for your very kind thoughts here chaps it has brought a tear to my eye i must admit with your replies, My sister would be the first one to say Get on with it and thats what we are doing or at least trying to, We will remember her life with a few laughs and tears along the way.

Thank you.

Iain

So sorry t hear this Iain (and Ayiesha). I am happy I still have my parents, sister, and brother. I dread the moment when it happens (my dad came out of an operation successfully this month and he's 86). Was I prepared? Not so sure, but I dreaded the moment.

If someone is in pain and terminal, maybe it's for the best to end the suffering.

So sorry.

Sincere condolences Iain, good to have your friends here at these times.

cheers

John

Sure does john, im keeping busy reading the forum at the moment i cant do anything for my sister now so me and Ayi are just talking and trying to carry on as normal as we can do at this time Thank you all once again for being here for us.

cheers

Iain

So sorry Iain, what can we say?

As long as she is in your hearts, she will always be with you. I know because I lost my mum 2 months before my 18th, thats 30 years ago, she is still with me now becasue I will never ever forget her.

Thoughts are with you both.

Some very very sad news for Emmsie this morning, I thought i would write a post to tell my extended Orbx family about my sister Susan who sadly passed away earlier this morning she had not been well for a long time but boy what a shock to the system this is for me and Ayiesha i can tell you. Im sorry to post this but as we are all one big family here i thought i would let you know about this sad time in Emmsies life at the moment, Thank you all my friends.

Take care

Emmsie.

Dear Iain,

I am so sorry brother. I can only imagine how hard that pain must be to carry. I will be thinking of both you and Ayiesha and the rest of your family. May Susan rest in peace.

Kind regards,

Archived