Terrifying EF3 Tornado in Nebraska Today

wow, that must be amazingly scary, that building in the first one just disappears like a pack of cards, incredible force nature has....like water and floods wind is something we can't control and worst still you can't see wind until it whips up like that and then it's to late.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

wow, that must be amazingly scary, that building in the first one just disappears like a pack of cards, incredible force nature has....like water and floods wind is something we can't control and worst still you can't see wind until it whips up like that and then it's to late.....

Fascinating to watch but deadly. The storm chaser even got out to check on people at the end, well done sir.

This is why you need to hide your nudie magazines and other paraphernalia in the basement. 😁

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, wain71 said:

their force is so strong, I would want to be underground for sure...

Probably most people that live in that part of the country they call tornado alley have storm shelters. They think it's moving east to include the southern states. We had 7 tornadoes in the northeast US in Pennsylvania and New Jersey not far from me yesterday.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, adambar said:

Probably most people that live in that part of the country they call tornado alley have storm shelters. They think it's moving east to include the southern states. We had 7 tornadoes in the northeast US in Pennsylvania and New Jersey not far from me yesterday.

that's rather a big alley....is that extending or moving and not getting wider?.....stay safe won't you...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, W2DR said:

These  storm chasers lend a whole new definition to guys-with-guts.  Unbelievable.

Or guys with titanium nuts. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wain71 said:

that's rather a big alley....is that extending or moving and not getting wider?.....stay safe won't you...

Sorry to say it's expanding to include the southern US and I think eventually the northeastern US. We had one the other day about 12 miles from me and a couple more to the west about 40 miles. We had one a few years ago about 3 miles away. We usually go to the basement when we have tornado warnings.

Thanks Wayne

• Like 1

Today near Pittsburgh, Pa

Terrifying moments tornado forms in Western PA

Tornado in Washington County, Pa

South Union Township: Hail covers road

• Like 2