Axonos release KRIC Richmond International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

660ca5c619719.jpg

Axonos release KRIC Richmond International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

Grab your copy here: https://orbxdirect.com/product/axonos-kric-msfs

Features:

• Detailed 3D modeling with 4K PBR textures
  • Realistic Custom Ground Polygon 
  • Static GA and Cargo Aircrafts (option to toggle off) 
  • Custom Jetways
  • Custom Ground Clutters
  • Realistic Night Lights
  • Accurate & up to date Airport Layout 
  • GSX profile included
  • Like 1

Hi

I really liked the look of this airport and I was this 🤏  close to buy it yesterday

Can you confirm it has a star on the map?

In the future, could you mention in the list of inclusions, features, if the star has been added, please?

I fly by selecting on the map the airports that have a star, as these are very visible. The ones without it are simply forgotten, lost among all the ones that do have  a star (payware or freeware) so at the end I'll be buying s product just to keep it stored as I don't memorize the ICAO code or country for which I own an airport, and it makes no sense, specially with the pass of time. It's difficult to remember all the products you've acquired in time.

Thank you in advance

Carlos

4 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Can you confirm it has a star on the map?

Hi Carlos.

If only I could get the marketing department to give me commission for answering questions like this :lol:

It does, indeed, have a star.

KRIC.jpg.7dca60377dae66f984d793b0403894b2.jpg

All the best,

John

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Burgess said:

If only I could get the marketing department to give me commission for answering questions like this :lol:

🤣

1 hour ago, John Burgess said:

It does, indeed, have a star.

Thank you so much John, I appreciate it

Cheers

Carlos

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

🤣

Thank you so much John, I appreciate it

Cheers

Carlos

Carlos, if I understood you correctly in the other thread, you like to have stars in order to easier locate your add on airports on the MSFS flight planning map. The stars are not an indication for add on airports though but for all enhanced airports. Also the default enhanced airports like e. g. the default EDDF come with a star. The indicator for add on airports is this funny looking small symbol (a plug?) you can see left of the star in John's screenshot above.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, wolfko said:

Carlos, if I understood you correctly in the other thread, you like to have stars in order to easier locate your add on airports on the MSFS flight planning map. The stars are not an indication for add on airports though but for all enhanced airports. Also the default enhanced airports like e. g. the default EDDF come with a star. The indicator for add on airports is this funny looking small symbol (a plug?) you can see left of the star in John's screenshot above.

Hi Wolfgang

Thank you

Yes, I understand that, thanks

The problem with that plug icon is that it's so tiny too, you need to zoom in a lot to see them and have an idea of where to zoon in, while with the star there is no way to miss an airport. 😊

Cheers mate

Carlos

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Wolfgang

Thank you

Yes, I understand that, thanks

The problem with that plug icon is that it's so tiny too, you need to zoom in a lot to see them and have an idea of where to zoon in, while with the star there is no way to miss an airport. 😊

Cheers mate

Carlos

Okay, now I understand.

52 minutes ago, wain71 said:

what does the plug icon mean? I only just discovered what the star means by reading the post above...

These plugs tag every add on (payware and freeware) airport, POI, building etc.

Not sure though if they also tag every object coming with sceneriy packs like the Orbx GB series.

Edited by wolfko
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wolfko said:

These plugs tag every add on (payware and freeware) airport, POI, building etc.

Not sure though if they also tag every object coming with sceneriy packs like the Orbx GB series.

thanks for explaining...