D18 at NZWR

andiflyit

Hi all,

now I am totally happy with the new sim, it's good, a lot of improvements i.e. scenery loading and so. FTX Global doesn't work at all so far 

but _I don't care. This can be because my addon lib is from v4.5 and not v5. Hope Orbx will first of all bring all the Global stuff to the sim.

I fly in Oceania and test my aircraft, Most work but not all. The D18 seems to be fine "as is". Some shots here:

6uRWOi1.jpg

w9WcWJn.jpg

D9SSU19.jpg

n0iEYOs.jpg

K4fjBlm.jpg

VNGfvZu.jpg

ABDJk45.jpg

T05qv7H.jpg

zAjA0V7.jpg

5cIcmzq.jpg

QTxSFFZ.jpg

WsrCjbE.jpg

CYH76F3.jpg

xKAWXX3.jpg

Dldp8Ba.jpg

DIhaiW7.jpg

psDswDD.jpg

5TZsntH.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BradB said:

Grand set of shots Andreas . 

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots these Andreas. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much gentlemen! It all works now, all my sceneries in v6 and also FTX Global Base. Forgot that the autogen is also loaded in the Orbxlibs. 🙃 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Nice clear shots Andreas.👍

cheers

Gumby

Thanks a lot Gumby!

10 hours ago, boetie said:

Those are great looking shots Andreas, P3D is looking like a really good sim now.

Cheers

Graeme :)

And thank you Graeme and yes, it looks more realistic with the new light. And the performance is greatly improved compared with v4.5.

I can do what I want, I always have 30 limited frames. Around KLAX in the TE with high settings and 60 % traffic, 30 frames. 

Scenery loads a bit faster as well. But some addons from v.4.5 do not work or have issues. This must be tested.

The Fly Tampa Boston here works:

2QSZpuO.jpg

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb set of shots there Andreas, I am currently updating to 6.1 now....

Thanks Wayne, I've downloaded the entire thing again for that 🙂, nearly 40 GB. But it works. They improved the AA features.

Flying itself also works very well, the aircraft is very stable.  

I flew up the river Severn yesterday and had a lot of land textures under the two severn bridges, this may be a scenery order issue, Central used to sort this with the 'Help' button but I can't do that now because of the unofficial way of installing, I guess if I could note the order in v5 I could change it all manually...

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 10:12 PM, Bullfox said:

Great Shots!

Thank you!

22 hours ago, timmo32 said:

Looks awesome !!

And thank you very  much!

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

I flew up the river Severn yesterday and had a lot of land textures under the two severn bridges, this may be a scenery order issue, Central used to sort this with the 'Help' button but I can't do that now because of the unofficial way of installing, I guess if I could note the order in v5 I could change it all manually...

You can install the Lorby P3d Addon Organizer, it's free and it works for v5. Get familiar with it and it can arrange the layers for v5.

And than you can trick it and copy the addon.cfg from v6 into your place where you usually have the addon.cfg for v5.

But of course backup the addon.cfg from v5 before because you have to overwrite it. And don't start v5 as long as the other one is in.

So, and now the path in the addon.cfg leeds to your v6 installation and you can arrange that all. Do it on your own risk and be careful! 🙂

It's what I do with v4.5 and v6 addon cfg.

I also found a lot of bugs in the v6 basescenery creating issues, have to go in this deeper. Airport elev issues and senseless big things somewhere and so.

I don't have that at all in v4.5. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wain71 said:

.for me v5.4 is the better option of the 2...

Yes, it's of course a much higher version. But the scenery works, have 2 shots here.

And I've loaded the entire EU cake, Global Base/Vector/EU_LC/TE GB/TE Netherlands/GEN/GES and 32 airports. The sim does not complain at all.

rAmi114.jpg

bCvl5Vc.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/22/2023 at 4:07 PM, wain71 said:

yeah definitely looking good.....

I'm just exploring the US TE in v6 and it looks much more impressive than in v4.5. The graphics are good. 

But some various addons do not work at all, scenery and planes as well.

• Like 1