Gold Coast P3dv6

andiflyit

Hi all,

this looks indeed better than in v4.5. Runs absolutely smoothly without any stuttering or so. Always have to watch my Vram,

so a Graphics Card with at least 8GB is really recommended for the sim.

2xZfJCl.jpg

2gtGw6v.jpg

fGCb7jL.jpg

Sj7A4Vm.jpg

wPIbrkz.jpg

t8qx7dl.jpg

nWKnQcl.jpg

JMwyYKO.jpg

aT2ZpWP.jpg

CoRNIRP.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 6

YBCG works well for me on P3d V6 as well. Runs smoother. This is achieved by letting V6 find the Orbx scenery using the "Discovery" method, pointing to the V5 library.

The only problem I have, is that there is a region of land displaced about 10km off the coast. I'm also unsure if the old Orbx AU texture files (from v4 days when the region was made) are not as efficient as the new default V6 tiles (now hidden by the Orbx region and airports).

Still looking forward to when Orbx lets us install the individual scenery packages we have licensed, into V6.

Aussie

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BradB said:

These shots are golden Sir.

I hope so Sir! 🙂

6 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots these. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much again Iain!

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Interesting experience reports, thank you Andy!

You're welcome Gerold, looks good, I am having fun flying in the new sim. I want to keep all these addons for P3d.

1 hour ago, Aussie123 said:

YBCG works well for me on P3d V6 as well. Runs smoother

Find another shot here from Moorabin which does not run very well in FSX or v4.5, runs like a new scenery at 30 frames in v6.

1 hour ago, Aussie123 said:

This is achieved by letting V6 find the Orbx scenery using the "Discovery" method

You can also edit the addon.cfg by hand and let your new entry point to the path of the new addon scenery.

I do this very often also for v4.5 because otherwise i have everything loaded which is in the library.

I will have a look for the piece of land outside Goldcoast. Don't worry about the textures, it runs.

We will see if Orbx brings the entire stuff to v6 to have it available in Orbx Central, it's a lot of work.

So this is at Moorabin:

zG4I6xB.jpg

Now I have it adjusted it to 30 frames and Vsync on without triple buffer, works well.

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 3