Valdez to Homer one of two

Jack Sawyer

MSFS

Orbx's Alaska Mesh

I really miss the original Orbx PAVD and PAHO so I decided to look at them in the Mesh.  It was a nice flight.  And, no bridges.

Departing Valdez, the mountains in this mesh are amazing.

MIMA9MO.jpg

PMk3K5v.jpg

dcQ0ako.jpg

cG2EojC.jpg

This is quite impressive.

FDTEABk.jpg

• Like 4

great shots Jack, first one is my favourite, however I am more impressed by your desk, certainly looks like it has been a loabour of love...you certainly have a talent there, I'm okay with Ikea desks (sorry if that's a swear word:D)....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, wain71 said:

great shots Jack, first one is my favourite, however I am more impressed by your desk, certainly looks like it has been a loabour of love...you certainly have a talent there, I'm okay with Ikea desks (sorry if that's a swear word:D)....

Thanks Wayne.  Yes, it was started in May and completed last night.  Solid cherry, dovetail joints in the drawers, glass top over leather inlay.  I’ve been very fortunate to have a wood shop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Great looking Alaskan mountain images Jack, and very nice desk with what looks like some good craftmanship. A nice desk to have your home PC and sim setup on is sure a plus :) 

Thanks Landon, I think they look the best so far.  The desk is just for the iMac.  I appreciate your comments my friend.