Cologne Cathedral

Jon Clarke

6 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice, not sure I really know what you are talking about with the download though...

Wayne, while you were on your holiday I suspect, Asobo announced a FREE release at Gamescon recently. The FREE release was a photogrammetry upgrade to 6 or 8 German cities (can't remember the exact number or the names, but they are well known cities). I have not yet downloaded it myself, so I don't know if all the cities are one download in the Marketplace, or each city is a separate one. Anyhow, that is the download referenced in this thread ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2022 at 1:05 AM, Sniper31 said:

Wayne, while you were on your holiday I suspect, Asobo announced a FREE release at Gamescon recently. The FREE release was a photogrammetry upgrade to 6 or 8 German cities (can't remember the exact number or the names, but they are well known cities). I have not yet downloaded it myself, so I don't know if all the cities are one download in the Marketplace, or each city is a separate one. Anyhow, that is the download referenced in this thread ;) 

thanks for the explanation Landon, I initiated the download but it was very small here...

• Like 1