Australia Mourns tonight

I was very sad when the news broke last night.

They were a big part of growing up and I have their autographs from when we saw them perform at The Bournemouth WInter Gardens back in the mid 60s.

We got  Athol, Bruce and Keith's autographs and they told us to go to the performers enterance and she would come out. There were about a dozen of us waiting and true to their word she came out and signed for us all. She was a very friendly and charming lady.

RIP Judith.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I was very sad when the news broke last night.

They were a big part of growing up and I have their autographs from when we saw them perform at The Bournemouth WInter Gardens back in the mid 60s.

We got  Athol, Bruce and Keith's autographs and they told us to go to the performers enterance and she would come out. There were about a dozen of us waiting and true to their word she came out and signed for us all. She was a very friendly and charming lady.

RIP Judith.

What an honour mate.

Cheers

Graeme

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I listen to The Seekers music whenever I have a spare moment and I'm not sure if I'll be able to listen to them any more knowing that Judith has passed away.  I'm a choked up and close to tears 89 year old sad and silly old man.  I suppose her partners will be feeling even worse and my condolences go to them.  What a great loss to Australia and the world. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2