Good News - for a change

My drone is fixed, now hopefully I'll be able to do some flying instead of trying to fix things. Just a couple of LVFR's new 321 NEO. Nice simple aircraft to fly, pretty much a jump in and go. Fly's quite nicely, and the thing I like is if you don't want the hassle of a set up and just want a flight in a big bird, this could be for you. Heading, alt and away you go. This was just a quick flight along the north coast of OZ, checking out my drone.

My drone went whacko at the same time of the last update, thought it was a coincidence, but was not so , the update changed a few things in my camera settings that I found by accident. I am by my own admission, a computer drongo:), so for me to find and fix this was to put it mildly, a bl**dy miracle. :lol: 

511164158_msfs321neo_2.thumb.JPG.59ffe902a61145563cf45022641ce80f.JPG 

763494780_msfs321neo.thumb.JPG.69ad97167615b66f7a09097f77b3cae9.JPG

542727070_msfs321neo_3.thumb.JPG.6c18ca57dc45f7b4bd6d1bd12e3a517f.JPG 

Thanks for looking, and sharing my happy flight:D

Don 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

now hopefully I'll be able to do some flying instead of trying to fix things

:) this is what should be achieved! Nice set Don, I didn't really go through the drone setup yet. There seam to be a lot of possibilities...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Good to see your back in the air Don.:)

What package is the NEO from?

I like nice and simple.

cheers

Gumby

Thanks mate. I actually got one of those release notifications and purchased it from that, but you should be able to get it from LVFR, and last night I searched MSFS and it came up, so you should be able to get it through them.
Regards

Don

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images Don and great to hear you are back in the virtual skies again.

Some very useful info about the Airbus too, like you and Gumby, I enjoy the easier planes to fly.:)

Thanks Martyn, unfortunately my flying is controlled by my health (and computer) issues. Mate you should love this plane, for me no problems, as I said in my post, HDG, ALT, and away we go. I found it very stable, Take off and landing a dream. Enjoy, and thanks for the compliments.:)

Don   

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots there Don, glad you have ot sorted now...

Thanks Wayne, after all the good advice I received from the guys here and couldn't fix it, I had almost given up, but I'm like a dog with a bone.......:D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, andiflyit said:

:) this is what should be achieved! Nice set Don, I didn't really go through the drone setup yet. There seam to be a lot of possibilities...

Mate it opens up so much you can achieve with one, apart from the aircraft angle, scenery etc, as you would have seen by the posts here. You definitely should get into it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks mate. I actually got one of those release notifications and purchased it from that, but you should be able to get it from LVFR, and last night I searched MSFS and it came up, so you should be able to get it through them.
Regards

Don

Thank you muchly.:)

cheers

Gumby

• Like 1