Sydney to Canberra, GA

wain71

So I recently got FT Sydney, great airport but even in this plane by JF I was down to single finger FPS, shame really but maybe it was the rainy weather and cloud...anyhow short hop trying out the sim, Ausv2 from Orbx below and both airports from Orbx central, might have to use an A2A next time....using Volanta Premium to track,, I like the schedules that I will use for tube flights.....

y4m3xqGowS7-i7vmy5qkwefD1P7Zz1M2D-xNeJTb

y4mERx8iB1pp1O9L1TlomKierIVx0-YjliUMCjnX

y4miYVOsXNtBWvIRV9-ykj-mlKAJQKl-NJc_ZnH1

y4mEO0IjTz_YeXBuOnTKp6Z66vu_AuKYOR9hQBHJ

y4mfcJ6Jh7BOhYB8uA_bLlTbYwRz4Uqo-7VG-VrA

y4m5CRqvG3RbK-8dunefcCcG_h7ie5GpHL-A-7ko

y4mnYefGFnlllKjVlLGPocRHmIHPiQNNc0MLgUPr

• Like 7

A wonderful set with some excellent coastal views.:)

I installed my version along with the cityscape the other night but I havent tried it out yet.:P

I did have the same problem in Brisbane the same night with a single figure slide show when trying to look at the city.:(

• Thanks 1

thanks for the comments, just installing p3d4 just to compare visuals and figures, wondering if it's just the EA thing that's causing low figures however it is only in Ausv2, was there a v1? 2 must have much more detailing...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

thanks for the comments, just installing p3d4 just to compare visuals and figures, wondering if it's just the EA thing that's causing low figures however it is only in Ausv2, was there a v1? 2 must have much more detailing...

There is an AUS V1 but I am not sure if it can be used anymore.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

Nice set Wayne. I have a lot of FT scenery and it all works great but with the YSSY there are still some problems remaining I think. 

What I use for Sydney in P3d is the AuV2 (has good fps) and the Cityscape on top but using the Orbx YSSY which 

fits better with the Cityscape because the FT YSSY covers some very nice TrueEarth PR outside the airport which is not so nice.

Furthermore the Cityscape is large and really worth it, it's a little TrueEarth miniregion all around Sydney area.

For me the best Sydney scenery in flightsimulation today.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful set with some excellent coastal views.:)

I installed my version along with the cityscape the other night but I havent tried it out yet.:P

I did have the same problem in Brisbane the same night with a single figure slide show when trying to look at the city.:(

The Cityscape is great Martyn, if you have it you will have fun flying there. I have full fps at Sydney and at Orbx Brisbane Cityscape and airport 

I have around 25 fps, but this was always an issue at Brisbane, don't know why. At Gold Coast Cityscape and airport I have full fps as well. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I did have the same problem in Brisbane the same night with a single figure slide show when trying to look at the city.

The problem in P3d are very often files which are written to the sim folders and not the Orbx folder and are overwritten 

and overwritten again the more addons you install. So it's better to install all sceneries as addons and this will not happen

because nothing is written to the sims folders in this case.

You can read about it here if you want:

Cheers

Andreas

• Thanks 1