Sydney Cityscape update

jaydor

The recent Sydney update is working fine as long as you place the file to top of the main stack (see last photo) to eliminate 2 Sydney bridges.

nl5kSAF.jpg

IPKwvmo.jpg

rLoP020.jpg

2 Sydney bridges seen..

ti16AfE.jpg

xjzcMhO.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jaydor said:

The recent Sydney update is working fine as long as you place the file to top of the main stack (see last photo) to eliminate 2 Sydney bridges.

I don't think you need to do this if you follow Nick's suggestions (rolling cache etc.) <??> ... but I'm intrigued by your last shot. What do you mean "main stack"?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I don't think you need to do this if you follow Nick's suggestions (rolling cache etc.) <??> ... but I'm intrigued by your last shot. What do you mean "main stack"?

The Official Folder/Onestore...

1 hour ago, jaydor said:

The Official Folder/Onestore...

Ehm, you are aware that the ordering inside this folder is only a visual aspect and you can change this also from Z to A instead of A to Z and then your Orbx folders are not on TOP but on the very bottom?

What you mean is the ordering within the content.xml file and this is (usually) alphabetic. But it can get messed up, that is why I delete the content.xml file from time to time and let it rebuild... this usually fixes such errors even without taking any care about the ordering of the addons...

• Thanks 1

On 5/2/2022 at 12:33 AM, jaydor said:

To fix the issue of the following first image try to delete "context.xml" and "SceneryIndexes" and restore the name of "Orbx-cityscape-sydney" folder  before you launch MSFS.

(aero_orbx-cityscape-sydney -> Orbx-cityscape-sydney)

image.thumb.jpeg.d4be5499068906bc2324090392489508.jpeg

image.thumb.png.0821012f7f6edd7d49d6ccc27b8fba95.png