MSFS not working.

Hi Guys. Went to load my MSFS this morning as not have played it for awhile and it loads but when the loading has finished nothing happens. This is the first time it’s done that as have not had any trouble before. Is it right you have to clear the cache or something. Thanks for any help. Just to mention my comp is alright as have been playing Far Cry 6 the last week. Thanks Derek. 

The blue line problem is because of an incompatible file somewhere, presumably either in your community folder, or an attempt to change tree height or LOD distance in one of the files.  Until a few months back such mods were tolerated, no longer.

So, rename your community folder to something like Community-X and create a new Community folder leaving it empty.  If your sim starts now, the problem is in one of the folders in the original Community folder and trial and error is probably the only way you're ever going to find out which one.

If however, with nothing in the Community folder, the sim still refuses to load, I think it's reinstall MSFS time.  That's what i had to do, and all I had dome was change some tree heights and save the file. Once saved with a different time stamp the sim won't load!