Orbx Discord

Hello

I remember I once joined Orbx Discord and even posted a picture but I can't remember how to get connected to Orbx Discord and I'm afraid I might have forgotten my password/user

I hope there is a recovery tool or so

I don't find Discord friendly at out or easy or even interesting but I'd like to post the pictures of the Halloween Hunt

Would somebody guide to how to do so, please?

Thank you

Carlos

Edited by carlosqr

Well it seems I managed to enter but at the bottom of the page it says I have to verify the account

But when I put the mail it says it already exists

DW8WBQU.jpg

How should I proceed?

If I'm logged why this dismatch?

Thanks

Carlos

It's a bit unfortunate that Orbx is forcing you to use Discord to submit your entries when people have been submitting Orbx related photos right here for more than a decade. It's almost as if they want to funnel us away from their own forums. Since I'm over 21 years of age, I'm not interested in Discord and won't be participating, but happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. And get ready, Orbx, for more demands for technical support via Discord. 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

this issue aside, Discord is a very useful tool for effective communication.

Users can leave text messages either for groups or individuals and conduct

live exchanges, by text, audio and video.

Orbx support on Discord is "community lead" which seems to mean that the answers will

mostly come from other customers.

Product support from Orbx staff remains available either in these forums or the ticket system.

The ticket system is clearly referenced on Discord.

4 hours ago, Seanmo said:

It's a bit unfortunate that Orbx is forcing you to use Discord to submit your entries when people have been submitting Orbx related photos right here for more than a decade. It's almost as if they want to funnel us away from their own forums. Since I'm over 21 years of age, I'm not interested in Discord and won't be participating, but happy Halloween to those who celebrate it. And get ready, Orbx, for more demands for technical support via Discord. 

Can I ask what age has to do with it ? I am over 50 and use Discord for loads of games and communities, its a great source of information, help and other people to Fly/play with depending on your game/sim. Stop using age as a reason not to do things I find it embarrassing listening to to many people giving that as a reason.

Maybe instead of avoiding it and making excuses you could actually try it and see why so many are.   

Thank you guys

Yes Nick I manged to post lots of pictures

It was odd it seems I have two users.. I don't know at least I managed to post my images under "acuario" in Orbx section, so all fine

I do regret the reduction of the images to be able o post them because you cannot appreciate all of the content but I'll post them here just for fun later

Thanks

carlos