Bullfox

I fly the Shorts a lot because the cockpit is mostly steam gauges.  Its not a particularly good airplane for the Rocky Mountain regions because its not pressurized.  So flying it out west is a challenge if you have passenger on board.  If possible, I set up a GPS route that goes around the higher mountains so I can stay below 10,000 feet.  The result is that you are flying down in the scenery.  Much more interesting.  Actually however, the Shorts is much better suited for the east coast and England where you can more easily stay below 10,000 feet.  The Carenado version looks good and works pretty good, but has a few problems.  Also, I went into the config file and uprated the engines to the advanced version so now its a bit faster.  If there were a MSFS version I would get it when I finally go into MSFS.  I think I will send an Email to Carenado to get on it.  Imagine flying the Shorts through some nice MSFS Rocky Mountains where you can look up at the mountain tops as you fly along.  Did I mention the Shorts cockpit has cup holders?