[PRE-PAY] 3W5 Concrete Municipal Airport Pre-Pay Available!

Pre-Pay Now To Have Access To The Download 24 Hours Before Official Release!

Beautiful Skagit County hosts Concrete Municipal Airport which shares real estate with the high school set in the center of the town of Concrete. The Orbx duo of Andreas Hegi and Heiko Glatthorn (Hervey Bay, Darrington) continue to impress with their fanatical attention to detail and this airport simply oozes atmosphere in spades. You will enjoy exploring the whole town including the gray tall Portland Superior Cement Silos, Henry Thompson Bridge, home of the numerious local churches, gas stations, coffee stand, local grocer, Lower Baker Dam, the Old Town of Concrete and many buildings accurately modeled.

The airport itself is a perfect rendition of the real thing, based on hundreds of photos taken on site. If you loved Darrington Muni, put Concrete on your must-have list!

* Ground imagery at 30/60cm per pixel

* Beautifully modeled airport and town

* FSX gmax poly runway and aprons with fx

* Spectacular valley, river and dam setting

* Includes a large coverage of photoreal area

* Accurate watermasks for the rivers

* Photos taken onsite by Orbx staff for all buildings

* NEW! TextureFlow optimised modeling!

* Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements

* Seamlessly blends into FTX NA PNW

* Expertly seasonally color matched

* Made by the same team as Darrington!

To order and pre-pay for your copy visit: http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1311

As a general rule I almost never buy any addon when it first comes out. I always wait until at least the first service packis out. But with this kind of deal I can't say no. this is the first time I have ever pre-paid for anything.

I'm no longer on the fence.  Just bought NA Blue PNW and heading over to get Concrete pre-pay.  Your products are amazing and the the pricing makes it affordable.  I was just at Concrete Muni 3 days ago (while visiting kids) and also saw the airfields on Whidbey Island on Tuesday.  Just finished a cruise to SE Alaska and Glacier Bay on June 19th  (wedding present).  If you guys ever do this area it would be amazing!

Glad to see Bill W and Holger working with Orbx too.  I was happy to see work on Emma is being done!  Can't wait for that.

Cheers,  Rob

Hello Mr Womack!

If you look at my signatures can think....(hey! this user didnt have 7S3!)

let me tell you something.....7S3 is my next target!!!! ;)

instead of ASAP Im going to use ASAICA just because I need to release the pressure on my wife´s credit card.

but you can bet that this airport is my next purchase ;D

Cheers!

Yes, Bill..........Stark's and Darrington would round off my area nicely.  July 1 is just around the corner.  ;-)    I've been to the real Darrington several times and on most of the local roads.  The scenery is spot on!

Driving under the High School at Concrete and then seeing the airport the first time was a strange experience.  Saw a C172 come in and land. Got pics with the grandkids next to it.  :-)

this is probably a stupid comment, but i was wondering whether its ok to by 3W5 now to take advantage of the free airstrip even tho i dont have pnw yet? it is my intention to buy it when i can, but freebies come first  :P

How much longer before Concrete Municipal is released?  Before July 1, I hope?  ???

What's the significance of July 1?

We're almost finished with 3W5, just some final photoreal colouring work to do and it's in the bag. Won't be long.

this is probably a stupid comment, but i was wondering whether its ok to by 3W5 now to take advantage of the free airstrip even tho i dont have pnw yet? it is my intention to buy it when i can, but freebies come first  :P

Of course you can purchase 3W5 and get WA56 for free, but both those airports are designed to be used with PNW are won't blend into default FSX. You'll also miss a lot of the features of FTX like night lighting and correctly aligned roads etc.

Venema wrote

What's the significance of July 1?

Seems just a friendly wish to fly over 3W5

Hey Bruce! don´t forget this one!

Venema wrote

WA56 will be available to download next week, *before* 3W5

Great days are coming Bruce!!!

Archived