[PRE-PAY] 3W5 Concrete Municipal Airport Pre-Pay Available!

As a pre-paid 3W5 customer, when and how do we get notified of when WA56 is available for download? Thanks.  I already have patch 002 and the LIB file.  :P

The product page for WA56 is now up so if you wanted to you can go and make your $0.00 purchase now. You'll receive emails when both WA56 and 3W5 are ready for you to download.

-snip-

The product page for WA56 is now up so if you wanted to you can go and make your $0.00 purchase now. You'll receive emails when both WA56 and 3W5 are ready for you to download.

Done. Thanks for the update Adrian! :)

Hey Guys,

I thought I'd add my two cents. I grew up in this area, further up river in Newhalem, and went to high school in Concrete. We played Darrington in football. I was surprised to start hearing Darrington, Concrete and Sedro Woolley as addon subjects. I never thought while growing up in hicksville I ever see this.  :D

This is really cool stuff, can't wait to get it and glad I'm an owner of PNW.

Ron

Done that and now the wait for an email to tell me I can go for a spin around WA56  ;D

Got a mail with all the right stuff from Flightsimstore. Logging into the page and what? No file, 0 bytes and a line telling me that WA56 is Available August .  What are you up to guys?

Fred, I have processed the order as well. The message of the August release date imho would be for the normal us$24.95 version, not the freebie for pre-paying 3W5.

Cheers Anton....

No worries Fred, the way it normally works is that the action we have taken is like the ARM button in the flight deck.  We will be notified when we get to the pre set altitude. That is as soon as the file is ready, we will be notified....

Guest bliksimpie

As pre paid I purchased israel farm at 0.00 but only get message

"NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed"

Ghee.. ! 3W5 has been paid couple weeks ago... and how do you confirm 0.00 value..!

Would have underdtand if it posted something like,

"NOTE: Thanks, we will notify you when you can download. "

Anyway we are all looking forward to the download links.

Thanks everybody..!

Archived