Tacoma Narrows to Darrington Muni.

lifejogger

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Frynhe1.png+

Nice shots, the one above is a wonderful example how reflections are bugged in MSFS and I seriously wonder why this does not draw more attention. Almost everytime I fly close to a 3D bridge, I see those totally wrong and overdone reflections going straight from the model down to the water. It only gets displayed correctly if you are even closer to the bridge, but depending on the angle, even then it is wrong. To me,  this totally ruins immersion of otherwise phenomenal graphics...

6 hours ago, AnkH said:

Nice shots, the one above is a wonderful example how reflections are bugged in MSFS and I seriously wonder why this does not draw more attention. Almost everytime I fly close to a 3D bridge, I see those totally wrong and overdone reflections going straight from the model down to the water. It only gets displayed correctly if you are even closer to the bridge, but depending on the angle, even then it is wrong. To me,  this totally ruins immersion of otherwise phenomenal graphics...

Thanks for commenting. I did not pay any attention to the reflections when I took the shot. Maybe MSFS will correct it.

Archived