March Madness Sale Question

gollum65

Thanks for the great sale, however I have a question.  It seems to me that almost every region (True Earth, NA, EU, etc) are all on sale except for Northern Rockies for P3D?  Is this an oversight or was it left out intentionally?

Thanks.

19 minutes ago, gollum65 said:

Thanks for the great sale, however I have a question.  It seems to me that almost every region (True Earth, NA, EU, etc) are all on sale except for Northern Rockies for P3D?  Is this an oversight or was it left out intentionally?

Thanks.

Bozeman and Yellowstone are also excluded. But these 3 have been included inrecent package deals, that should be the story.

Just another question to the sale:

I'd like to buy EFHK from MK-Studios, but I don't use P3D any longer but MSFS already. So EFHK is in the sale until the end of March; I don't believe that the version for MSFS will be out until then. If I buy the P3D version (which has no value for me anymore) will I get a free update for the MSFS-version?

4 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you would need to ask MK Studios.

I tried this already: they have a ticket system where I have to enter an order number (which I don't have yet). Unfortuntaly support or even general talk to partners in this forum isn't possible anymore. 

Maybe I'll have a look at EFHK made by the competitor.

Hi,

We offer cross platform discounts, but since there's a lot of work involved we don't offer it for free. 

Currently we're finalizing Keflavik project and Helsinki will come some weeks after that as the project is on fairly advanced development level including latest real world changes. 

Kind regards!

Archived