Landmarks Singapore comparison screenshots

2 minutes ago, Ams said:

Ok enough of teasers already. I Just can't wait!  When is this cat coming out of its hiding? Day one purchase for me. This one and Brisbane are fantastic.

Ok Friday 12th Feb I assume. Was too hung up on looking the amazing shots :) 

I assume this is the scenery made by Cloudsim Asia and previously sold through their own website.

What about us early adapters that bought this from their own website? Will we be able to get the updated version or will we be left hanging?

Any chance of "transferring" the purchase to the Orbx store by showing some sort of "proof of purchase"?

46 minutes ago, chjohans said:

I assume this is the scenery made by Cloudsim Asia and previously sold through their own website.

What about us early adapters that bought this from their own website? Will we be able to get the updated version or will we be left hanging?

Any chance of "transferring" the purchase to the Orbx store by showing some sort of "proof of purchase"?

Your assumption is wrong. "Landmarks Singapore" is a genuine 100 % "Orbx Only" product.

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

Your assumption is wrong. "Landmarks Singapore" is a genuine 100 % "Orbx Only" product.

Ok thanks, my mistake then. They look *verY* similar and when I read about the partnership ebtween Orbx and CLoudsurf ASia I figured that 2+2 had to be 4, but in this case I guess it was 5 instead.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, chjohans said:

Ok thanks, my mistake then. They look *verY* similar and when I read about the partnership ebtween Orbx and CLoudsurf ASia I figured that 2+2 had to be 4, but in this case I guess it was 5 instead.

I like your maths. :)