Therapy of Flight - Rutan EZ Long From Santa Barbara to Burbank, MSFS.

JohnnyJohnJohn

Something magical about flight when you can be in the bluest of moods and the right music, right aircraft and right locale can just have an uplifting effect on you.  Tonight's therapy of flight is from Santa Barabara, to Burbank, in the Rutan EZ Long and soaring to the oldies (Note, not Sweating to the oldies.... ;) )  

Take Off, Santa Barbara

oe6IEAf.jpg

Approaching Burbank

ll4x8o8.png

Rutan 308 Juliet Tango cleared to land left traffic Runway 26.  Entering the pattern

svVKhdX.png

4H0M5nX.jpg

Passing Runway 26 entering the traffic pattern

8iPux51.jpg

d9PP7Os.jpg

SWebdS5.jpg

Turning Final

Zv0dPa2.png

Lined up to land, Runway 26 

0JA1e0S.png

Have a great night all. 

We need a lot of what you just mentioned in today's world John and it's sadly only going to get worse in more ways than one I'm afraid. :(

Fantastic shots from your therapy flight. :)  I think tonight i'll listen to Kool & The Gangs 40th anniversary concert from Denver. :D

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Grand set of shots Triple J !! .

12 hours ago, adambar said:

We need a lot of what you just mentioned in today's world John and it's sadly only going to get worse in more ways than one I'm afraid. :(

Fantastic shots from your therapy flight. :)  I think tonight i'll listen to Kool & The Gangs 40th anniversary concert from Denver. :D

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb set of shots, I think we could all do with a shot of fun once and a while....

5 hours ago, FILOU said:

Lovely!

3 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots, enjoyed looking at them.  I like to fly listening to Simon and Garfunkel

23 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Nothing like a flight to cure a blue mood John, right on! B)   Great set of shots!

Thanks so much everyone, really enjoyed flying this wonderful little bird. :) 

Archived