A Spring Shower at LOWI

BradB

4 hours ago, John Mac said:

Excellent shots John. Very timely as its lashing here at the moment.

John.

Thanks John Mac , lashing ........ I had never heard that description of rain before ; I like it . 

1 hour ago, andy1252 said:

Great shots John. Love that shot down the ski-slope-run-thingy, I wonder if anyone has made a flyable tea-tray yet? The weather and lighting in MSFS are ridiculously good, and these shots make me glad I'm sitting in my nice warm bunker.

Thanks Andy , ahh 2020 ; the year of the bunker ............:):ph34r:

Nice set Brad!  That dude with the briefcase better use it as an umbrella because that rain isn't letting up any time soon! LOL   

I've decided to go back to P3D V4.5 at the moment because the aircraft in this sim are a bit too buggy for me. I was a beta tester and feel completely ignored that they released it the way it was ,and the update for autopilot on their website to where it will be completely fixed is by update 9.   Glad you can enjoy it though man.  I sadly just can't right now. :( I tried, and defended it, and stuck up for it, and feel like it cheated on me with another sim. LOL

40 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set Brad!  That dude with the briefcase better use it as an umbrella because that rain isn't letting up any time soon! LOL   

I've decided to go back to P3D V4.5 at the moment because the aircraft in this sim are a bit too buggy for me. I was a beta tester and feel completely ignored that they released it the way it was ,and the update for autopilot on their website to where it will be completely fixed is by update 9.   Glad you can enjoy it though man.  I sadly just can't right now. :( I tried, and defended it, and stuck up for it, and feel like it cheated on me with another sim. LOL

Thanks mate , great to see you back up on the forum . :):)

Archived