P3D: C-47 out of Notodden

TigerTigerM

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Is this a recent flight or is it archive shots Tiger (just curious)? :)   Either way they are fine shots, and boy did you use up all of the runway in shot #2 or what! :D

This afternoon.

Runway seemed short. It was, I believe, Orbx P3D Notodden.

TTM

42 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Yes, one hopes so.

I notice the P3D colors look 'flat' compared to MSFS, which seem to have more vibrancy?

TTM

I would agree , this is a subject that Renault could expound on . 

On 10/23/2020 at 3:11 PM, TigerTigerM said:

Yes, one hopes so.

I notice the P3D colors look 'flat' compared to MSFS, which seem to have more vibrancy?

TTM

For what it's worth, IF you have an HDR capable monitor with HDR enabled, the colors in P3D v5 pop in a similar manner to MSFS. I have been enjoying both P3Dv5 and MSFS lately, and once I realized my monitor is an actual HDR monitor (thanks to Pete, I might add) both sims look SO much better on my system. Does not seem to have the same effect for P3Dv4.5 though, at least on my system. I still keep P3Dv 4.5 installed and up to date on my system so I checked it out with the HDR enabled on my monitor and it does not seem to make a huge difference. P3Dv5 though....major improvement.

Anyhow, some nice looking shots here TTM, and nice to see your DC-3 lifting off from Notodden's shorter runway :) 

Archived