Palm Springs Departure - TE-SCA

BradB

22 minutes ago, adambar said:

Great looking shots from V5 John! :)  I'm thinking of putting V5 back on, I miss some of the scenery and planes. :rolleyes:

Thanks Adam , I figure I've got a lot of money invested in it ; so I should still use it . :)B):D

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Beautiful shots John. Nice plane. I like msfs but I truly miss my DC 3 and Hilda :rolleyes: since that poor girl don't fit in the Cessna :D

Thanks Karl , there will be a DC 3 soon enough in MSFS . :):)

great shots there John, I am using v5 more now, though I do still have 4.5 on the drive, only because there are a few planes that aren't available for v5 yet, but if I really thought about it I probably don't fly them anyway...weird really...

Just now, wain71 said:

great shots there John, I am using v5 more now, though I do still have 4.5 on the drive, only because there are a few planes that aren't available for v5 yet, but if I really thought about it I probably don't fly them anyway...weird really...

Thanks Wayne , I really like the EA of V5 plus I can run my sliders further to the right in V5 than in 4.5 . 

4 minutes ago, BradB said:

Thanks Wayne , I really like the EA of V5 plus I can run my sliders further to the right in V5 than in 4.5 . 

John a quick question, with TE versions do we still get things like autumn tree colors? I have all Regions and like the season change like autumn and spring....is it easy if I wanted to swop from TE to Region at certain times?

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

John a quick question, with TE versions do we still get things like autumn tree colors? I have all Regions and like the season change like autumn and spring....is it easy if I wanted to swop from TE to Region at certain times?

Yes , my first batch of shots from Van Nuys with TE-SCA had Fall colors , tho it looked a bit odd ; I mean , way to early for fall colors in SoCal right now .

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Yes , my first batch of shots from Van Nuys with TE-SCA had Fall colors , tho it looked a bit odd . I mean , way to early for fall colors in SoCal right now .

right OK, I only have OREGON TE for P3D5 but not installed at the moment, I am so unsure what to do, I have all the reions, Open LC etc but not sure if I want TE  in P3D, I have all of it in XP......worry that I will get it and then not like it, concerned really with moving from one to the other but I guess if the trees over all areas change then that's not so bad... I do though like the yellow fields in Europe in spring.....to many choices now my head hurts.....lol

Just now, wain71 said:

right OK, I only have OREGON TE for P3D5 but not installed at the moment, I am so unsure what to do, I have all the reions, Open LC etc but not sure if I want TE  in P3D, I have all of it in XP......worry that I will get it and then not like it, concerned really with moving from one to the other but I guess if the trees over all areas change then that's not so bad... I do though like the yellow fields in Europe in spring.....to many choices now my head hurts.....lol

Could be some nice Xmas sales with Orbx this December , that would be a good time to stock up on TE regions for GB and US .

1 minute ago, BradB said:

Could be some nice Xmas sales with Orbx this December , that would be a good time to stock up on TE regions for GB and US .

yeah I think I might get 1 UK TE and see how I like it and go from there........see if someone posts a shot now we are in the autumn using TH GB with live weather / date.....

Archived