MSFS. Exploring Darrington, WA

flyingleaf

"T-Bone the weather sucks lets drive in to Darrington and see what they've got to offer. LsPqfWq.png

Ah man we could stay here overnite. Looks pretty good.ZFwQyH6.png

Oh goody here is an IGA store. OK T I want two sacks of cheese doodle, five Ding Dongs, two sacks of Bacon rinds and two flats of Miller Genuine Draft. Oh yeah and half a dozen Pizza rolls. We gotta eat healthy T:P6FWNueH.png

Wow they've got some great specials on the Pizza rolls.6lBFpEb.png

Lets check out the gas prices. Pretty darn good mebby we'all should gasser up here? Wash the windows and check the oil?pGEiMQL.png

Ok better get outta here before the po-leese men catch us.8MkuR8C.png

Thanks for coming along. Y'all can have a beer:P but none of my Ding Dongs:angry:. Stay safe be nice. Cheers k:D

I love your logic about eating healthy there Karl, won't be long before both you and T-Bone will be the size of Hilda!! :lol::P   Plus, very few people would dare "drive" an airplane downtown (even in Darrington) to see what's going on, grab some snacks and beer, but...! :wacko:

Kool shots Karl, glad you got a deal on the pizza rolls and sure glad the Pol-eese men didn't see ya, or we might not be seeing you for a few months! :D

13 hours ago, Wakashi said:

I love your logic about eating healthy there Karl, won't be long before both you and T-Bone will be the size of Hilda!! :lol::P   Plus, very few people would dare "drive" an airplane downtown (even in Darrington) to see what's going on, grab some snacks and beer, but...! :wacko:

Kool shots Karl, glad you got a deal on the pizza rolls and sure glad the Pol-eese men didn't see ya, or we might not be seeing you for a few months! :D

Thanks Roger. Them Po-leese guys did catch us. Cost me my Ding Dongs and half of my beers:angry:. Thought about what you said in regards to Hilda:o:unsure::wacko::D. Naw ain't gonna go there.:rolleyes::D. Cheers k

10 minutes ago, jean marc said:

great no flight but heavy meal :lol: excellent no trip :)   PS for a next good beers (and chocolate) stop go to Belgium -_- :D

Thank you Jean Marc. Hmmm your good beers and chocolate sound great:P:wub: and my favorite beer happens to be Stella:wub:. Cheers k

Ain't nuttin' wrong with eating healthy I say, as long as you have a few cases of beer to wash it down with. :D  Besides it helps the digestive tract by keeping things moving along kinda quickly so your body doesn't have time to analyze what you just ate. :D

Well done Karl. :lol:

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Ain't nuttin' wrong with eating healthy I say, as long as you have a few cases of beer to wash it down with. :D  Besides it helps the digestive tract by keeping things moving along kinda quickly so your body doesn't have time to analyze what you just ate. :D

Well done Karl. :lol:

Thank you Adam.:D

Archived