KSEA Xplane 11.40 TE SD 1 shot

andiflyit

Hi all,

now I did a little flight with the 737 from CYVR to KSEA and this does not happen very often.

Because of my limited skills flying Jets I only fly parcels, no passengers. :banghead: :lol:

I thought this is a nice shot from the field at KSEA.

aviDHFu.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

23 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shot, I prefer parcels to, they don't moan when I get the landings slightly wrong.....

Thanks a lot, yes parcels are a bit more patient...and I like the stock 737 with this paint.

21 hours ago, BradB said:

Perfect shot , I know it well . 

Thank you very much John, I assume you know it from reallife....nice area to live. The Northamerican Westcoast is fantastic.

15 hours ago, Wakashi said:

It’s obvious you don’t have to be a great jet pilot to take great screenshots of jets! :D

You are right, luckily, and I do my very best! :)

8 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Thanks a lot, yes parcels are a bit more patient...and I like the stock 737 with this paint.

Thank you very much John, I assume you know it from reallife....nice area to live. The Northamerican Westcoast is fantastic.

You are right, luckily, and I do my very best! :)

Living in Spokane WA , I have traveled thru SeaTac countless times thru the years . 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:37 PM, BradB said:

Living in Spokane WA , I have traveled thru SeaTac countless times thru the years . 

This is great, for Spokane I have the wonderful KSFF scenery and I like to fly over to 65 S and to Sandpoint, Lake Pent Oreille.

On 9/16/2020 at 4:33 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

Excellent shot.

Don

Thank you very much Don!

1 hour ago, adambar said:

No need to worry then as I don't fly the cargo plane thing. :D  Nice shot Andreas. :)

And thanks a lot Adam, you have some Jet aircraft payware, you can do it better....:)

Archived