Pitt Meadows B.C. to Hope B.C.

lifejogger

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

A very nice flight John, visually and informative! :D  Love that name “Chilliwack“ B)

Thanks Rodger and Chilliwack is almost as good as some of the names of towns in Oklahoma.

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

A classic plane in a classic simming area. I like that, John. And Mr. Jack will surely like your livery...

Thanks  Gerold, glad you like the post.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Yep , thinking about Jack with your great post John . :):)

Thanks you John.  Have not seen Jack around here the last few days.

5 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Thanks Rodger and Chilliwack is almost as good as some of the names of towns in Oklahoma.

Absolutely John!  Like Pottawatomie, Pushmataha, and don't even mention Bowlegs and Maude!! :rolleyes::lol:

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Absolutely John!  Like Pottawatomie, Pushmataha, and don't even mention Bowlegs and Maude!! :rolleyes::lol:

Also add Tahlequah, Watonga, Cherokee, Anadarko  and the list goes on.  By the way I am from Oklahoma, I just live in Texas.:)

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Yeah I know, I used to live in Texas also, but not in the good part like you, I was in Houston for 10 years, 70-8! :banghead::D

I lived in Houston for 15 years.  I actually I liked Houston then I was transferred to Amarillo,  The nice thing about Amarillo is it is just three hours to the mountains.

a beautiful place to fly for sure ... and that is a really pleasant plane for that, very stable and smooth ...thanks for the trip John :)

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

I live 20 minutes from Pitt Meadows and about 40 min. from Chilliwack

lucky man :) great landscapes and nature bythere ... 

2 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots John. I live 20 minutes from Pitt Meadows and about 40 min. from Chilliwack. And one day I would like to see Texas sound like a beautiful State.:)

Thanks for commenting,   Texas has a lot of interesting places to see, quite a wide variety of landscapes.

1 hour ago, jean marc said:

a beautiful place to fly for sure ... and that is a really pleasant plane for that, very stable and smooth ...thanks for the trip John :)

lucky man :) great landscapes and nature bythere ... 

It is indeed a beautiful place to fly and thanks for the commit.

Archived