Burbank For MSFS 2020

Starseed

It is actually a matter of reading

When you read fast the "freeware" floods the soul with emotion :lol: and you easily miss the AND in between

Hollywood Burbank airport AND Orbx's first freeware for Microsoft Flight Simulator

I think it should read

Hollywood Burbank airport and OG20 Orbx's first freeware for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Cheers

Carlos

Hi Starseed

I'm sure they'll take note of the comment and will keep it in mind for future advertising

I really don't think their intention was to be deceptive I believe is it just a matter of redaction.

On the other hand, Burbank is an amazing product which you won't regret buying if you make up your mind in the end

Cheers and have a nice evening

Carlos

53 minutes ago, Starseed said:

This is very a deceptive tactic  and NOT honest at all. Really the word "and" . That needs to be changed or it will be interpreted as "false advertising " NO THANKS!

Wow...really? I mean, really? Orbx is literally offering a FREE airport to all of their user base, and because you failed to take the time to read the email completely, you are accusing Orbx of being deceptive. It is amazing the audacity of some people that use the Internet in these days. I hope you treat your friends and family better when they offer you a gift. 

Cheers, and have a nice day :) 

I've just read the same email and it seemed pretty clear to me. Yes, you might have misread and momentarily got caught up in the prospect of a free Burbank Airport, but I don't see the need to have a rant about it and it certainly isn't deceptive or dishonest.

If you actually stop and think about it for a moment, did you really believe Orbx is going to provide a high quality, highly detailed addon that is less than a year old as freeware? I think us P3D users that have recently paid good money for it would have something to say about that.

Archived