Good Thing Orbx Isn't a Drug - We'd ALL Need Rehab!

JohnnyJohnJohn

5 minutes ago, BradB said:

MS2020 or is it P3D , either way it is a fantastic shot TripleJ . BTW Orbx is very addicting , I have been using there 

“Drug” for over 7 years now . :)B):o:lol:

LOL.  Yup, its one you can't kick the habit of.  This is MSFS 2020, and I LOOOOOOVE this sim.  Its amazing.  You MUST get if not have already,.  I noticed you DO have FS2020 Brad - here's a tip - in ATC Window, you can change your A/Cs N Number to whatever you want....I found that out a few weeks back!

36 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

LOL.  Yup, its one you can't kick the habit of.  This is MSFS 2020, and I LOOOOOOVE this sim.  Its amazing.  You MUST get if not have already,.

I already have it , and I am having a blast . I saw a guy on YT land his Caravan on the top of Mt . Everest , the scenery was amazing . 

Here is that video :

John

17 minutes ago, BradB said:

I already have it , and I am having a blast . I saw a guy on YT land his Caravan on the top of Mt . Everest , the scenery was amazing . 

It really is the best yet.  Its pathetic the way people bash it on facebook, and we all know its because of improper equipment and they won't blame themselves

58 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot.

cheers

Iain

Thanks lain! Much appreciated sir!

1 hour ago, adambar said:

I knew it was just a matter of time Johnny. :D  terrific shot. :)

Thanks Adam.  Yeah, the tractor beam kept pulling me in - its really not bad when you think about the cross platform differences. 

14 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Same here. Getting used to it and liking it even more. That is not to say p3d is out for me.:)

Bye the bye great shot JJJ.

Thank you!  Glad you enjoyed it!

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shot!!!!!!!!

Thanks John, much appreciated :)

Archived