EGLC No ATC/Services

12 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi,

we have fixes for both airports coming very shortly.

Greg

Brilliant, thanks for the prompt response! I assume this is something to do with nav date being wiped from existing airports when replaced? Think I saw it in another thread here earlier today.

Is there a thread where we can keep an eye out for scenery updates? New to the forums!

3 hours ago, Winterino said:

Brilliant, thanks for the prompt response! I assume this is something to do with nav date being wiped from existing airports when replaced? Think I saw it in another thread here earlier today.

Is there a thread where we can keep an eye out for scenery updates? New to the forums!

The update notifications will appear in Orbx Central when it's released. I'm not sure about the MS store purchases. Perhaps @Ed Correia can give some insight?

Greg

Glad to hear this is being looked at.

I thought I did somthing wrong when I flew into my newly Installed EGLC airport and only got traffic information on the ATC.

The London Scenery Pack is missing Wembley Stadium also? our National Stadium!. :-)

Pete.

Thanks the latest update has sort of resolved the ATC issue.

Once landed at EGLC I vacated the runway and changed frequency to the ground but I did not get an option to Taxi to the Gates or General aviation parking etc.

Maybe I did something wrong?.

So no marshalling but I was able to request refuelling though.

Thanks for the prompt fix Orbx anyways!.

Pete.

Archived