Oman P40

TigerTigerM

A few close up shots of the Jean Marc liveried A2A P40 in Algeria.

What surprised me is that from certain angles the bodywork appears to be chromed sheet metal, but my shaders seem to prefer giving it a lilac wash, & the ailerons, elevators & rudder appear to be clad in gold leaf.

A very artistic livery.:)

TTM

(P3D v4.5)

9ASGmbF.jpg

WZEd3NF.jpg

xwhjdA8.jpg

WbCzo7E.jpg

wow it seems Oman secret is discovered ... they usually hide gold bar on the tail with a poor repaint ... Sure an illicit trade ... it is the "Côte des Pirates" bythere !  B)

On 8/10/2020 at 11:25 PM, TigerTigerM said:

What surprised me is that from certain angles the bodywork appears to be chromed sheet metal, but my shaders seem to prefer giving it a lilac wash, & the ailerons, elevators & rudder appear to be clad in gold leaf.

maybe my repaint process is not so right :(  ... the tail various colors on shot 1 & 3 are awful ... I need to check what happens with different lighning  ...  sorry for that, I hope the other planes repaints will be ok for others lightning ....:wacko: 

3 minutes ago, jean marc said:

wow it seems Oman secret is discovered ... they usually hide gold bar on the tail with a poor repaint ... Sure an illicit trade ... it is the "Côte des Pirates" bythere !  B)

maybe my repaint process is not so right :(  ... the tail various colors on shot 1 & 3 are awful ... I need to check what happens with different lighning  ...  sorry for that, I hope the other planes repaints will be ok for others lightning ....:wacko: 

I think it is not the repaints but rather my shaders, the angle of the sun & camera.

I am happy with the livery.

It has 'elan'!!

TTM

Archived