A little Idaho testing.

Jack Sawyer

Isn´t is great to do some successful test flights, Jack? Especially as your livery fits well: In the current crisis Luxair must have some aircraft parked in the dry deserts of Idaho... :D

I like the square fields and the volcano ash west of the city, it looks the same on my rig. Thus proving our installations are correct.

7 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Isn´t is great to do some successful test flights, Jack? Especially as your livery fits well: In the current crisis Luxair must have some aircraft parked in the dry deserts of Idaho... :D

I like the square fields and the volcano ash west of the city, it looks the same on my rig. Thus proving our installations are correct.

Thanks Gerold.  Yes, it's a lot of pleasure when things come together just right.  Glad to hear your's looks the same, I'm always curious about this.  As for Luxair, not sure where they parked them but I do like the livery, my wife says it's "pretty."

1 minute ago, lifejogger said:

Idaho looks very good Jack.  I was there last summer, I lots of beautiful scenery.

Thanks John, it’s a well kept secret state.  I miss it so much man I could bug out here in a nanosecond and go back.

Archived