KBUR Hollywood Burbank Glendale Textures

I have noticed that in the Orbx published screenshots, The textures on the buildings of downtown Glendale are different colours to what I'm seeing. I do have Global Base, Buildings HD and NA Southern California installed.

2020-6-23_22-49-40-600.jpg

orbx-burbank-bonus-helipads-05-holidayinn.jpg

Hi

Your first shot is too far to be able to compare but ensure you have your Objects Flow installed correctly, just one entry in the sim, your libraries updated and run the verify files tool of KBUR

KUBR must be hight in P3D scenery library

Test and confirm if it has been fixed

Cheers

Carlos

8 hours ago, Badl4ndz said:

I have noticed that in the Orbx published screenshots, The textures on the buildings of downtown Glendale are different colours to what I'm seeing. I do have Global Base, Buildings HD and NA Southern California installed.

Hi Glendale is not includede in the scenery.

In the screen above is burbank city center.

cheers

2 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Hi Glendale is not includede in the scenery.

In the screen above is burbank city center.

cheers

Thanks for your replies Carlos and Matteo,

Those high rise buildings situated in the distance in front of the nose of the helicopter in your picture are neighbouring downtown Glendale.

Could someone from Orbx please explain why my downtown Glendale shown in front of the helicopter is different to your published pictures. I repeat that I only have  Global Base, Buildings HD and NA Southern California installed which are all Orbx products in a fresh installation of yesterdays release of P3D V5.

2020-6-24_10-6-2-641.jpg

2020-6-24_10-6-38-288.jpg

It's possible the person who took the screenshot has a payware or freeware addon that has different detail to what is in the normal scenery such as NA Northern California or TE Northern California, and the scenery is active while they were taking screenshots for KBUR.  Another possibility is that they are using a shader program such as PTA that has rendered the colours differently, if you look at the Holiday Inn and the rest of the scenery the colours are more vibrant than in default P3D, they appear in my P3D very similar to your screenshot.

There's no suggestion anywhere that KBUR scenery extends to Glendale.  The KBUR scenery is of the airport itself and San Fernando Valley, all pretty much to the west of the airport.  It looks like the Holiday Inn buildings have been included as a bonus because the coverage map indicates that they are outside the scenery area.

Archived