v5HF1 - Out of Asturias

23 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots TTM but what an odd looking plane, no offense.

25 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The aircraft was designed to carry passengers in all weather conditions from airports with relatively short runways. It is capable of flying in excess of 600 miles (970 km), although few operators use its full-fuel range. In terms of the number of aircraft built and its continued use by many passenger airlines and other users, it is one of the most popular 19-passenger airliners in history.:)

TTM

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

The aircraft was designed to carry passengers in all weather conditions from airports with relatively short runways. It is capable of flying in excess of 600 miles (970 km), although few operators use its full-fuel range. In terms of the number of aircraft built and its continued use by many passenger airlines and other users, it is one of the most popular 19-passenger airliners in history.:)

TTM

I'm sure it's fine but that nose looks odd to me, just my opinion for what it's worth.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I'm sure it's fine but that nose looks odd to me, just my opinion for what it's worth.

Beautiful nose.

I think they were popular because the cabin cross section is 'boxy' so passengers didn't have to stoop so much compared to more rounded designs.

TTM

4 hours ago, BradB said:

Reminds me of Bob Hope's nose .............:P:lol: Anyway T what is EA on or off ,  asking for a "Newbie" V5 friend . :unsure::D

Ah, thank goodness I am not the only one who doesn't know what EA is.

Jack commented on one of my posts about this so hopefully one of the more knowledgeable folks can let the two of us in on the secret!:lol:

26 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Ah, thank goodness I am not the only one who doesn't know what EA is.

Jack commented on one of my posts about this so hopefully one of the more knowledgeable folks can let the two of us in on the secret!:lol:

I think it mean's Enhanced Atmosphere , but who knows ........:rolleyes::D

11 minutes ago, BradB said:

I think it mean's Enhanced Atmosphere , but who knows ........:rolleyes::D

Yes, that's right and it's beta too so who knows what they're going to do with it.  I hope it's not like the FSX DX-10 preview thing.

21 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Yes, that's right and it's beta too so who knows what they're going to do with it.  I hope it's not like the FSX DX-10 preview thing.

Just what we need are more "black squares" in any new Sim .........:o:rolleyes::lol:

2 hours ago, adambar said:

Very nice indeed! :)  Didn't know the B1900 would run in P3D.

Quite a number of Carenado aircraft do.

You need to install into v5 & feed in the serial # as they have a security thing going.

Point it to yr v5 simobjects/aircraft  folder if sim selections only go down to v4.

Also, somewhere there is a 'fix' to get some of the AP & gauges working in v5. Try the Carenado downloads site.

TTM

Thank you T. :)  I have a few Carenado and Alabeo aircraft installed, but I haven't flown the 1900 since FSX. :rolleyes:  I got the update a few days ago, I think that was just for the aircraft that had Navgraph and 1000 series avionics.

Archived