Tsawwassen B.C.

VH-KDK

iGYDtMx.jpg

Over the largest ferry terminal in North America at Tsawwassen B.C.

o0mlrvR.jpg

Arriving after a magical ferry ride from Victoria.

SO wonderful to see the PNW Ferries available for a simple download on Central. 

I was never game to try and install it before so a big thanks Larry, this is an amazing piece of work.

17 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

A nice boat ride - went the reverse over to Swartz Bay and on down to Victoria with a visit to Buchart Gardens along the way.

I was very impressed with Victoria and the gardens. Too bad I didn't have more time to look around.

I was already planning my next trip in 2021! Ho hum.:(

25 minutes ago, BradB said:

Been thru here many a time on the way to Bamfield to go fishing : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamfield

Cheers

John

Bamfield sounds like a great place to holiday John. I see that Salmon and Halibut are the main species there, have you been successful in your trips there?

I am rather partial to a piece of Halibut on a plate!:)

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Bamfield sounds like a great place to holiday John. I see that Salmon and Halibut are the main species there, have you been successful in your trips there?

I am rather partial to a piece of Halibut on a plate!:)

I have caught both , 40# King Salmon and several 50# + halibuts , long long ago when I was in my 20's and 30's ........

That must have been a great experience, I did a couple of Barramundi trips to the Northern Territory in the 80s, our equivalent to Salmon fishing.

There were halibut fishing excursions on the cruise so hopefully next time.:unsure:

Port Hardy was the closest I came to the mighty halibut!

GLyXlpx.jpg

I could demolish a plate of this right now but we have Thai omelette stuffed with spicy mince pork for lunch.;)

45 minutes ago, BradB said:

I have caught both , 40# King Salmon and several 50# + halibuts , long long ago when I was in my 20's and 30's ........

Holy moly I'd bee skipping across the water like a stone with my beer still in hand. :D

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots - and I have never heard of or seen this terminal at all.

The entire discussion here makes me hungry. And longing for travel...

Cheers Gerold, I hadn't heard of it either or the coal terminal next door.

My lunch was very tasty and I cannot wait to get back here again.

Archived